Number of Position: 1
Department: Investor Relations
Supervisor: Assistant Managing Director
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or Accounting.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Investor Relations, Financial or Business analyst role.
- Good command of English communication, writing and speaking as well as presentation skills.
- Knowledge about law, rules and regulations of SET and SEC.
- Understanding the mechanism in equity markets.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outgoing, friendly, positive and socializing personality.
- Be able to travel when required.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as the contact point with investment community including investors, analysts and shareholders as well as regulators like SET and SEC.
- Communicate industry and company background information and on-going performance to both local and foreign brokerage and asset management firms.
- Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan to achieve the plan.
- Establish the close relationship with the group of stakeholders and regulations like SET and SEC.
- Prepare management discussion and analysis (MD&A), presentations, IR newsletters and the annual report, press releases.
- Manage IR website by updating information on a timely basis.
- Monitor analyst reports and summarize them for senior management.
- Assist in preparing meeting material on a weekly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community’s perception of the company.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.