- Male or Female, with working experience in related fields for 3-5 years
- Working experience in listed companies is preferable
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law
- Good command of English
- Good Presentation Skills
- Assist in in organizing Board of Directors meetings and shareholder meeting, preparing agendas and papers, taking minutes, communicating with board members and all Corporate Secretary matters
- Assist in producing 56-1 and 56-2 (Annual Report)
- Prepare all corporate information disclosures and related regulatory filings in accordance with laws and regulations
- Handle all corporate documents for SET, SEC and other government departments when required
- Update and monitor changes in relevant laws and regulations from SET/SEC
- Knowledge in SET Portal Usage
Working days and hours Monday – Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Compensation based on company structure and ability
Location BJC Heavy Industries Public Company Limited (Head Office), Makham Khu, Nikhom Phatthana, Rayong.
Write an application and send an email to email@example.com Tel. 033 017 345 ext. 114